I know where I’ve been and after some time to reflect, I understand the significant labors of my journey. I remember the days that were most challenging for me because they brought the greatest degree of pain. They were the lessons that were the hardest yet, they were my lessons in life. I’m certain I have more to learn and accept the gift of this challenge. As I have, I pray that throughout your journey, you will learn if you choose:
- To overcome fear;
- Fight with passion;
- Not to return fighting with hatred;
- To invest in yourself to break cycles of destruction that will impede, if not end your life and devastate others that love you;
- Feel emotions that enrage you to know end but you will let them go so they don’t destroy you;
- You will not remain a victim regardless of how much pain you’ve endured because;
- You will put your faith in God and leave the consequences of dealing with others to him;
- You will lose people you love with every breath you take, but never the powerful memories of them;
- You will meet others that will bring you solace in your greatest times of need and welcome their strength until yours returns;
- You will forgive and free yourself from becoming emotionally hostage to circumstances;
- You will laugh from your soul again;
- You will dance from your heart with joy;
- You will continue on with this journey carrying strength, faith, and passion;
- If he or she hurt you to your core, it doesn’t matter because you will love again and be loved the way you deserve for the rest of your life;
- Because God will love you forever.
Finish the journey with passion, fight, strength, love and respect for being here to take it.
8 thoughts on “Your Journey in Life”
There’s no doubt that your blog has the best on these topics. thanks for all you’ve done.
We stumbled over here from a different page and thought
I might as well check things out. I like what I see
so now i am following you. Look forward to going over your web page again.
Reblogged this on blackmobxxx's Blog and commented:
It takes an inordinate amount of strength to have integrity and patience to not fight hatred and dispare with hatred. When life comes at you, it’s with speed and conviction. Sometimes we make decisons that lead us to become a victim. Because of that decision, we end in a bad situation. Just because you are in a bad situation, doesn’t mean you deserve it, you just made a poor choice. Use the strength that God gave you to make a different choice; fight back with love. Know that you are loved by him and that you can make choices to remove yourself from that situation. Think, plan and believe, because God will love you forever.
You continue to inspire those you come in contact with. Our journey is the path to our purpose as long as we hold on tight to the reigns GOD graces us with, HIS loving mercy protects and guides us through it all we must learn to let HIM . How else would I have been blessed to read a daily lift from you. Thanks
Exactly, life is a teacher. Thank you for the comment. Please come back and visit! xo
Life is a teacher we cannot escape or out-wit but abide to its experience to achieve our dreams.
This is a useful piece and worthy of appreciation and guide.
You are very welcome! xo
Thank you so much for the encouragement this morning. I wont ever give up! 🙂