When it comes to those days where nothing seems to be going the way you need it, don’t worry, things will improve once you change your way of thinking. It helps when you step back and allow whatever is unavoidable to happen, especially since it was going to take place regardless. If you did whatever you could to avoid it, but it didn’t make a difference, let it go. Hanging on to what you can’t control will only hurt you. It doesn’t mean accept failure or submit to the problem at hand, it simply means release the burden at that moment so you can gather your thoughts, compose yourself, and take time to rethink the situation or create another strategy.
How do you release it?
- Take time to learn how to solve the problem instead of becoming a part of it.
- Discuss the situation with someone you trust who gives unbiased and solid advice that will help diffuse your negative mindset.
- Don’t discuss a negative situation with negative people.
- Step back and take in a breath of fresh air. Go to a movie, listen to music, meditate or do something calming that will help recalibrate your way of thinking.
- Look at all sides rather than just yours and give an honest evaluation.
- Understand that it’s not the end, especially if you are looking for a positive resolution.
Overreacting can make things worse and talking about it while you are upset is a sure way to overshare thoughts that you may regret later. There’s a lot more you have to do so learn to accept that you cannot control, fix or stop every situation. Sometimes, in that moment it’s hard to believe that it will be okay, but it will.
Do you ever wonder why you aren’t out there accomplishing more? If you are accepting of your life but not happy with where you are, it’s time to change your thought process. There is so much more to life than you may realize. When it came to the things I loved, I did them with passion but one day, I realized I was running the same routine while looking at the rest of the world from inside of what seemed to be a safe globe. I did the things that I was familiar with, but I didn’t pursue the opportunities that made me happy. I felt stuck.
There came a point when I decided to step outside of my comfort zone so that I could learn more about myself. When I realized there were many things I loved to do and learn about, I allowed those things to be a part of my life. Ultimately, I was happier as I discovered there was more to me than I expressed. I had ambitions, passion, and an innate desire to help others.
Through self-discovery, I learned to love myself unconditionally, which allowed me to be better at loving others. I came to understand the true purpose of my life. Sometimes, people need a little help beginning, what may seem like, a difficult process but they too can do it. It’s vital to your success not to be afraid of life. Break the cycle of living a life that isn’t fulfilling, but normal to you since it’s all you know. Dare to rewrite your story and begin to live with a different outlook on life because there is more to be discovered.
Where to begin:
1. Learn to stop being uninspired or stuck
2. End self-defeating patterns
3. Conquer limitations
If you are ready to transform your life and live in the Los Angeles area, this is a great place to start: